- One comprehensive eye test every three years (If you are less than 65-years-old).
- One comprehensive eye test every year if you're 65 or older.
- An eye test as required if you have an evolving or ongoing eye health condition like glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration.
About Eye Tests
Medicare and Out-Of-Pocket (OOP)
They’re not. More specialised eye tests, or consultations for contact lenses, visual fields or dry eye may cost you more. Digital Retinal Photography isn’t covered by Medicare either, but is free at About Sight – so every customer can access the tool to help detect any potential diseases that could threaten their vision.
What about private health insurance?
WHAT ARE SHIPPING TIMES AND COSTS?
- Complimentary Aus Post shipping on orders over $249
- Aus Post Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE?
About Sight accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. The total will be charged upon order receipt.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.Your account will be charged upon order receipt. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
- Afterpay: Coming Soon
- Humm: Buy Now Pay Later for for big and little things with Humm
WHAT IS YOUR EXCHANGES, RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY?
Items returned within 30 days of their original shipment date with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) and in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit. RAN can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
Credits will be provided and will not expire.
Refunds must be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase. No cash refunds.
DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES?
We do not offer exchanges.
Please understand that its not good for the planet or profit sending things all over the place back & forth. In particular, when you add bespoke lenses it is a waste of materials also.
If you're looking to try-on your frame before settling on your purchase, we will soon offer a Virtual Try-On.